The term ‘F.Duerr & Sons Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is F.Duerr & Sons Ltd., Dallimore House, Dallimore Road, Roundthorn Industrial Estate, Manchester, England, M23 9NX. Our company registration number is 00198509. The term ‘Peamutt Butter’ refers to the brand which is owned by F.Duerr & Sons Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Prices and details of our products and services posted on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. All services are subject to availability and we give no guarantees in this regard.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licenses to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licenses to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience or to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
• We always try to ensure that this website access is uninterrupted and error free. However, due to the nature of the internet the website is provided on an ‘as available’ basis. We will therefore not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time for any period. We will not be liable for loss or damage arising if this website becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
• You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack, or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and the Police and Justice Act 2006. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or mobile telephone equipment, computer programmes, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any websites linked to it.
• We cannot warrant that this website is free of any viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.